Sunday, April 12, 2009

What a wonderful Easter!!

This year we had a very nice and relaxing Easter. I did Easter baskets for the first time. They weren't much, but they were really fun to do. Dustan and I got candy, while Avrie got books from Grandma and Grandpa, a new outfit and some sippy cups. We had Easter breakfast and lazily laid around the house until it was time for church. After church we had a wonderful Easter dinner with a bunch of great friends. Today was also Avrie's 6 month birthday. It is hard to believe that it has already been six months. Here are some pics from Avrie's first Easter.








(Had I really thought about it I probably would have chosen a different pair of pajama pants)



(This isn't the cutes pic of Avrie but it showed off her very cute Easter dress very well)

1 comment:

The Wright Fam said...

Avrie looks adorable in her Easter dress, what a cutie!!