It is quite embarassing that I haven't updated my blog since February. A lot has happened in the 2 months since my last post. I have added several posts and post dated them so when I look back on my blog it looks like I was on top of things. So here it goes....
5 comments:
Hey, guys! Love all your cute new posts. Avrie is adorable! I loved all the pictures of her, but especially the carrot-eating ones. I think she looks a lot like Grandma Patti in that second one. :)
Hope everything continues to go well for you! Good vibes coming your way!
P.S. Morgan, I loved your PJ pants. Also, have you tried diaper wipes for getting stains out? I've had a lot of luck with them, especially if I use them on fresh messes. :)
Fun times. Avrie is SO cute and getting so big. We need to have some play dates with Avrie and Bailey.
I love the picture of Avrie at the top. So cute!!!
Yeah! I was so excited to see an update. I was starting to worry that your camera was broken! It was fun to see what you guys have been up and how much Avrie has changed. I can't believe she's sitting up and eating real food! She's such a cutie! And by the way I really like you hair!
Morgan I just have to tell you that Avery is so stinkin cute! Sue keeps me updated on everyone's lives, including you guys! HOpe things are good & congrats on dustin graduating!
Post a Comment