We started Avrie on baby food on Saturday 4/11. We started with carrots which weren't a big hit at first but she eventually loved them.

After a few bites of carrots

After a few days of eating carrots!!
We had to start stripping her down to her diaper because carrots stain and she would get them every where. (Any helpful ways on how to get stains out of cloths would be much appreciated).
Next we tried green beans and she still isn't too keen on them.
...Well there would have been some pics of of her eating green beans, but as I was trying to load them on the computer just now I accidentally deleted them. However, at least we still have a video.
Sorry I know this video is long and you've got to love my gigantic arm in the way.
Today we tried peas, but I will spare you the video on that (especially since they take so long to upload).
No comments:
Post a Comment