Monday, October 12, 2009

Look Who's 1...

I can't believe that my baby is 1 years old already. Time has flown by and we have loved every minute of it. Here is a look at the past year...



A few minutes old


1 day old




1 month old



2 months old


3 months old


4 months old


5 months old


6 months old


7 months old


8 months old


9 months old


10 months old


11 months old


1 year

We are so blessed to have Avrie in our lives. She has a such an amazing personality and keeps us on our toes every day.

2 comments:

Nancy Nalder said...

Loved your blog! grandma Nancy

Nancy Nalder said...

I just read your Blog tonight!! It was so much fun to see Avrie in her Halloween Monster costume and the trip to the zoo. I especially liked seeing her at her birthday party eating cake with family and friends. Thank you for making a blog so grandma can see her grow up fast. I liked knowing that she likes to go swimming, like her mother.