Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally time to catch up.

Well now that Dustan is the working parent and I get to stay home with Avrie I finally have time to catch up on my blog. It is hard to believe that October is already here. Where did the summer go? I can't really complain too much because I love the fall. I love when the leaves change colors and when there becomes a cool breeze in the air.

Well since it had been months since I last posted anything I went back and did a few posts for each month I had missed. Not a whole lot went on.

Dustan started his job with PricewaterhouseCoopers. I became a part-time stay at home mom (YEAH). And Avrie is really close to walking. I can't believe in a week she will be one. Well I can hear my baby waking up now, which means my blogging time is over.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Looks like you had a fun summer! It was good to see you in August!

Julie N. said...

Yeah for updates! I love all the pics. Avrie is such a cutie! I can't wait to see her in person!