Monday, November 10, 2008

Grandma's here...YEAH!!

We were lucky enough to have my mom come and help out with Avrie for a week. Avrie was very excited as you can tell by the pic. It was so much fun to have my mom here, we did tons of shopping, eating and hanging out. Avrie is set for the next year of her life with clothes. First my mom came with a suit case full of clothes, then we spent several days dragging my poor baby around shopping for more clothes for her, she was a great trooper though. It was a harsh reality to know that I would not be the one receiving the abundance of clothes from my mom anymore.
My mom came prepared to make Avrie look like a real girl. Equiped with headbands, bows, and bracelets. For those of you who knew me as a child knew I was not a very girly girl. I hated the foofy bangs, dresses and socks. It was a constant struggle between my mom and I. So needless to say I wasn't jumping right in to the whole headbands and bracelets before my mom came along. Here are some photos of Avrie after my mom got a hold of her. I will have to say she does look pretty cute and to my mom's dismay I have continued to put the headbands and bracelets on Avrie even after she left.

I am so glad that my mom was able to come and visit us and we can't wait for my whole family (hint, hint Dad, Alan and Tyler) for Christmas. Thanks mom again for coming you were a very big help and we all miss you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh...you guys she is so cute! she has to be the cutest baby ever. Rob and I laughed so hard at "Crazy Hair Baby" We are so excited to see you all in January. Fun blog. Thanks for sharing the pics. We miss you and can't wait to hug and kiss on your sweet baby. Love, Becky and Rob