Avrie is one month old today. It is so hard to believe that she was born one month ago. Time really is flying by so fast. She has already changed so much and she continues to get cuter and cuter every day. Here are a few pics we took on her one month birthday. We gave her a bath that day so she kind of has some crazy hair.
9 comments:
Hi Morgan! I love your blog! Yay for more pictures of Avrie!! She is so cute! Hope all is well!!
Oh my goodness, she is adorable. Morgie I miss you so much!! When are you coming back? Welcome to the blogging world. This is a great way to keep in touch. You look amazing by the way!!
So adorable! I love the picture of her sleeping/stretching. So cute!
Hi, Morgan, Dustan and Avrie! Love your blog--what a cute family! We missed seeing you when we were in Pocatello. Thanks for posting so many fun pictures.
xoxo Brian, Melissa, Max & Zach
Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog! And I love all the pictures of Avrie, she's so cute! I love all her hair. How are you doing?
Avrie is so cute! I think she looks like you, Morgan. I love her hair too. that is 2 or 3x the hair that Andee has. I am so excited for you. I am glad you finally have a blog!
Hi,
Your family is beautiful. Arvie is a doll. You sure look happy--all of you. Great blog!
Aunt Ann in Idaho Falls
Hi Morgan, Dustin and Avrie!!! I love your blog and I am loving the dark hair that is so fun! this blog is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys. when are you coming? well love you all.
Love, Curtis and Randi
Hey guys,
You look so happy and thanks for sharing your family blog! She is so cute!! Keep dressing her foofie and girly..I love it and she may be your only girl! Ha!!
Lynisa and family (G,P,B,S and new baby girl SOON!)
P.S. Dustan Happy Birthday today!
Post a Comment