Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Louis

Dustan had a few days off of work so we decided to take a quick trip to St. Louis. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful. After our long 4 hour drive the first thing Avrie did when we got to the hotel was lounge on the bed and grabbed the remote. I think she had enough of her car seat and needed to stretch her legs.
After we got settled in to our hotel we decided to go and take a swim.
(Sorry for all of the red eye shots but I don't have the patience to fix them on photoshop)

Avrie was a natural in the water. I can't wait for this summer.

Avrie trying to drink the water...Gross

The next day we decided to go the St. Louis Zoo. I absolutely love the St. Louis Zoo because it is a huge zoo for FREE. You just can't beat that.
Avrie trying to see the animals.


We are pretty sure she couldn't actually see the animals, especially since she kept running to empty exhibits and looking through the fence.




Avrie had a great time running around, looking at all of the animals and giggling at all the kids at the zoo. We will definitely be taking more trips to zoo.

No comments: