Back to work I went:
The week of Thanksgiving I went back to work. It definitely was not fun but something that needed to be done. Luckily I have four really great friends who have watched Avrie of the past four weeks. It makes going to work a little easier knowing my baby is in good hands.
Thanksgiving weekend:
Our Thanksgiving was great! Our good friends the Larsen's invited us over for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. The rest of our weekend was followed by relaxation and a very cold football game. Dustan was able to get us some tickets to the KU vs. Missouri football game, so we dropped Avrie off at a babysitter and went to the game. It was a really good game, especially because Kansas beat Missouri, but VERY cold. It rained/snowed the entire game and unfortunately I could only make it through three quarters. Dustan was a trooper and graciously let us leave after the third quarter. Here is a picture of us freezing our buns off at the game.
Avrie turned 2 months old!!!!
It is hard to believe that my baby is already 2 months old. She is growing so quickly and she is very "healthy". We had her two month doctors appointment this past Friday and the doctor said she was gaining weight better than expected. Avrie weighed in at a whopping 12lbs even. She is in the 77th percentile for her weight and the 75th percentile for her height, so she is still very proportional. Avrie is all smiles these day and is even starting to giggle a bit (occasionally in her sleep). Here are some of her most recent pics.


Dustan is finished with finals...YEAH!
Dustan has been very busy these past two weeks studying for his finals and now is finally done with the semester. This has been a very busy semester for him, he took 15 credits, our baby was born during midterms (5 of them), his church calling, school Beta Alpha Psi, and he went through recruiting. Needless to say he is very glad this semester is over. Now he gets to stay at home with our baby for a month until next (and his final...YEAH) semester starts. I am a little jealous he gets to stay home with Avrie all day, but my day will come when I get to stay at home with the kids (and then I will be wishing I was going to work every day...haha just kidding).
Well that is what has been going on with the Nalder's. Sorry this post was so long I will try to be better about keeping our blog more up to date. We hope every one has a Very Merry Christmas.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy...we know the feeling. You should email me and let me know where you are working and how everything else is going. You coming to Utah soon?
Your little one is adorable!! How have you been??
This pics are soo cute. I want to hold her so bad. How was your Christmas and New Year? I'm ready to see some more pics of that cute little girl!
Post a Comment